November 16, 2009

Pricey.com

When I first got the internet my friends and I used to play a game.
It's pretty simple.

Pick a word.
See if that word has its own website.

If the website pertains to the word, you lose.
For instance: Scissors.
www.scissors.com will take you to hairproducts.com.
So you lose.

If the website is nothing, you lose.
For example: Kerfuffle.
www.kerfuffle.com is nothing, you loser.

But if the word takes you to a strange place that has nothing to do with the meaning of the word, you win.
Por ejemplo: Open Sores
www.opensores.com takes you to a site that sells supplies for reptiles.
With open sores you win!

So I decided to revive the game.
I chose the word pricey.
The word has a website that features a photograph of two dogs.
They are resting on a dalmatian-print mattress.
The larger dog has a haircut.
Kind of like Heather Locklear's.
The smaller dog does not have a haircut.

Above the dogs is the name of the website.
To the left is the word Home.
When you click on the word Home it takes you to where you are already are.

This is Pricey.com.
It was the only thing I won today.

No comments:

Post a Comment